Thursday, April 24, 2014

Oops!

I haven't written for over a year. My apologies.
Here are the things that I have done in that time:
Did my internship time at Agriland Farm Management Company, Inc. (April-August 2013)
Finished 3 semesters, and started my final one for my Bachelor's degree in Horticulture.
Gone to dear Gini Bond's wedding. (July 2013)
Dated one boy, named Alex, and broken up with him. Breaking up is an emotional strain, even when you aren't happy in a relationship! (October 2013)
Moved four times.
Drove to Utah  for a day to go to Ikea with the DeLora's, Bonds, and the infamous Cathy McKeen. (January 2014, I think)
Driven the California coast (heavens, that is the busiest and most beautiful state!). This includes excursions such as hiking in the Redwoods, a stop at the San Diego Botanical Garden, a bite at Phil's Fish Market, and of course, a day at Disneyland! (April 2014) I loved it, but I missed going to Comic Con with my friends!
Worked early morning custodial, gotten promoted to lead student, and quit for school.
Started working in the gardens with small fruits, like strawberries, raspberries, currants, etc. (April 2014)
Found ZZ Ward's music, which is nice and swanky.


It looks like I have done a lot, hm? Have I missed anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some have a greatness that is proportionally greater than others. Who cares?

My photo
I want to be made of the best parts of what came before me.