Friday, May 16, 2014

One sheep

Today I went to the temple, because I am a Mormon. In it, we have rites that we perform to bring us and our families closer to God and Jesus. It is funny how doing something physical makes your spirit realize things.
Every week since I got off my mission two years ago, I went to the temple. However, this last semester, I didn't go but twice or three times. Now, I am back to a normal schedule; I go to the temple once a week.
Today, when I came out of the temple, it started to rain. I didn't mind. When I went to cross the 4-way stop, a mini-van stopped and a man in the passenger's seat asked if I wanted a ride. Of course, how could I say no? I opened the sliding door and inside were a handful of beautiful young teenagers. They were on their way to see the Illusion show. I asked them if they liked magic, and if they did magic. One of the boys said "I am magic." (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some have a greatness that is proportionally greater than others. Who cares?

My photo
I want to be made of the best parts of what came before me.